Dr. Rekha Kumar
BAMS, Diploma In Clinical Panchakarma
- Dr.Rekha Kumar has completed her B.A.M.S graduation in chennai and pursued her diploma in panchakarma in prestigious Vaidya Ratnam oushada sala, Kerala.
- She has been an Academic topper and winner of Jeevaka award for academic excellence which is given by the renowned Himalaya pharmaceuticals.
- During her initial days of practice she has worked under the guidance of various siddha and Ayurveda vaidyas.
- The days in Malaysia she was fortunate to learn foot reflexology and treat various rare aliments. It was during this period when she learned to expertise in feild of skin disorders like psoriasis,eczema and various gynecological conditions.
- Dr Rekha has been a active Blogger and author for various websites and books,She has contributed enormously to Nalvazhu the only Tamil health magazine in Malaysia.She has done health awareness programmes in Tamil channel vendar TV.
- In Deepam Ayurveda dr.rekha treats each patient with patience and personalised care explaining them the root cause of their Aliments,Complications,Diet and lifestyle changes.
- She is also multilingual fluently conversing in English, Tamil, Telugu, hindi, Malayalam.
- Dr.Rekha believes in providing Ayurveda treatment at an affordable price, she treats the poor and needy free of charge. Free medical camps are conducted regularly in Deepam Ayurveda for this purpose. The needy can walk into Deepam Ayurveda anytime to seek this benefits.